Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Children’s Service Manager to work full-time based in Sandwell in MASH/Exploitation/Out of Hours (EDS) Service.
The pay rate for this permanent Service Manager job £51,945 - £55,199 per annum with access to excellent employee benefits.
- Provide supervision to Team Managers in the service
- Work with the service to achieve performance and practice standards consistently.
- Be an integral part of the leadership team.
- Respond to challenges with innovation and creativity whilst taking a strategic and systemic approach.
- Be responsible for engaging with partner agencies at a strategic level and forming and building strong collaborative working relationships.
- Drive the implementation and embedding of the practice framework to promote the highest levels of practice in the service.
- Ensure that written work be that child's contacts, assessments and plans are robust, holistic and child centred.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, a head for complexity, and know how to improve services.
- Ensure all referrals are signposted and managed with the agreed guidelines for casework; provide scrutiny, professional guidance, and direction to your service.
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- You'll be expected to be a qualified Social Worker, Social Work England registered and willing to undertake an enhanced DBS.
- You will need to be a confident and inspirational leader with experience in management gained within Children's Services.
- You should be able to draw on your experience to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, a head for complexity, and know how to improve services.
- You will be expected to know your service, seek solutions to gaps which may be identified, make effective service plans and be able to talk knowledgably about the services for which you oversee.
- We would expect you to be able to utilise your significant knowledge of working with vulnerable children in need of statutory safeguarding intervention in a range of settings and from a variety of backgrounds.
- Have a proven track record of supporting continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Be invested in providing services at the earliest opportunity for children and families.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Access to ourLearning & Development portal offering excellent virtual training programmes, learning & development info bursts, learning events and much more.
- The latest technology enabling more effective and streamlined working.
- Detailed and effective appraisals to strengthen your practice.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Access to a range of family friendly policies and flexible working arrangements.
- Visible leadership team who are invested in your success.
This Service Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.