Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Service Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Northampton, within the Duty and Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Service Manager job is £50,795 - £62,474 per annum
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Have a sound understanding and ability in relation to effective management practices, particularly as they relate to service planning and performance management and development of services and staff.
- Able to work collaboratively to very tight deadlines, and ensure the child's voice is evident throughout.
- The opportunity to personally contribute to improving the service
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rises with service) and the opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
- Subsidised pension scheme
- Additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
- Employee discount schemes
- Lease car scheme
- An onsite academy delivering a variety of learning & development opportunities
- There is free parking at Delapre Golf Centre for the Criminal Justice Centre and Parking in areas of Northampton is from £4.00 per day.
This Service Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.