Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Senior Theatre Nurse/ODP to work 37.5 hours per week based in Chelmsford.
The salary for this permanent Senior Theatre Nurse/ODP job is £40,500 per annum.
- Be responsible for leading our Plastic & Breast lists
- Be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and services
Requirements of the Senior Theatre Nurse/ODP:
- Proven and sound experience of perioperative practice
- NMC/HCPC registration
- Post registration experience as a Theatre Scrub Nurse including Plastics and Breast surgery
- Experience in leading a team is desirable
- Surgical First Assistant certificate is desirable
- ALS/EPALS certificate desirable
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 day’s Bank Holiday
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
This Senior Theatre Nurse/ODP job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.