Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancies for Senior Social Workers to work full-time based in Blackpool, within the Strengthening and Supporting Families Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Senior Social Worker roles is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3- month contract.
3 x 37 Hours per week - SSW in Strengthening and Supporting Families Team
- Supporting the Team Manager in the effective and efficient running of the team.
- Ensure that children and young people are safeguarded and protected from harm, and positive outcomes are promoted through timely intervention.
- Working collaboratively with partner agencies, children, young people and their families to assess their needs and plan and deliver services
- Coach and mentor less experienced staff including Family Workers and Newly Qualified Social Workers undertaking their Assessed Year in Supported Employment
- Supporting the Team Manager, Senior Managers and Principal Social Worker with Continuous Professional Development and promote a learning environment that encourages learning and utilises evidence-informed practice.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
These Senior Social Worker jobs are advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.