Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Blackpool within the Safeguarding Children with complex needs Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker role is £39,880 - £39,880 per annum.
About the job:
- Blackpool are currently in a transformational approach to supporting children and families in the area utilising a strength based approach entitled 'Blackpool Families Rock'. We want to really engage and listen to our children and their families and support them in their journey with our Social Work Teams
- You will be assisting newly qualified workers, family support workers or ASYE's on their social work journey. You will help embed reflective learning and practice across the team
- You will join as an exciting time of helping to shape the service that comprises excellent working relationships with children, families, and other key stakeholders
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.