Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Richmond, within the Recovery Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- The Senior Social Worker supports the Service Manager to ensure the delivery of a person-centred service for adults with social care needs and their carers.
- This includes the supervision of staff, social workers and social care assessors, within the service and acting as a Safeguarding Adult Manager (SAM).
- The Senior Social Worker will also be responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, maintaining a high level of professional service. They have a lead role in promoting high standards of front-line practice, linking with the Principal Social Worker as required.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.