Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time within a MASH Team in Northamptonshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker job is £38,507 - £40,419 per annum.
- Have direct accountability for making decisions on children's cases referred to the MASH and determine actions required and apply appropriate thresholds for statutory intervention to ensure that children are safeguarded within agreed Working Together timescales
- To ensure that equal opportunities and health and safety policies are fully integrated into the daily working of the team
- To improve the quality of casework by undertaking case file audits and ensuring learning from audit activity and formal observations of daily practice is implemented into social work practice
- To provide the Team Manager with accurate information and assist the Team Manager with establishing, maintaining and utilizing information systems to ensure best practice as part of a robust quality assurance system and to inform performance and budget management of the team and organization
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.