Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Tower Hamlets in a MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. We may be able to offer working from home on some days. Working in the climate of COVID-19 which is a national epidemic.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experienced social workers who are able to deliver timely case work
- Able to produce high-quality analysis
- Ability to adapt to new changes
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.