Sanctuary Social Care is looking for a hardworking, motivated Social Worker to work in a permanent role, within a Looked After Children Team based in Wandsworth.
The salary for this Senior Social Worker job is £35,246 to £42,710 per annum. This is a permanent contract.
- To act as a Duty social worker at the direction of the Deputy Team Manager.
- To maintain knowledge and awareness of legislation and departmental policies and procedures, and to work within these.
- To ensure the Team Manager is made aware and kept fully informed of any concerns in relation to safeguarding adults and/or child protection.
- To co-operate with Team Administrators in undertaking appropriate administrative tasks relating to cases and Duty and to ensure all administrative tasks in relation to their cases are completed.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please apply above.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.