Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Social Worker to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker job is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Supervising and Supporting Foster carers, including connected person's foster carers to ensure better outcomes for all the children in their care.
- Ensure that records, reports and correspondence are maintained in line with the LA policy and procedure.
- Facilitate support groups for the foster carers.
- Ensure that foster carers are informed, and fully comply with all standards and policies and guidance including safe caring guidelines.
- Take responsibility in assisting in the professional development of carers, establishing training needs with them and making plans to meet these.
- Facilitating support groups and Training courses.
- Long term/ Permanency Planning
- Form F Assessments
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.