Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time within a Children in Need Team based in Wandsworth.The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker role is £34 per hour (Assignment rate).
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
- Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.