Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Waltham Forest, within the Assessment and Care Management Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Social Worker role is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Senior Social Worker:
- Carrying out Initial Assessments
- Initiating Care Proceedings
- Taking cases to initial case conference
- Carrying out assessments under the single assessment framework
- Care Planning and signposting
- Completing risk assessments
- Writing reports for initial child protection case conferences
- Attending case conferences
- Completing Section 17 reports for family courts
- Writing initial court statements
- Applying for emergency care orders
- Attending court
- Carrying out home visits for monitoring purposes and to safeguard Children
- Chairing meetings
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.