Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior Social Worker to work based in Maidenhead, within the Adult Hospital Team.
The salary for this permanent Senior Social Worker role is £44,133.36 per annum.
- To be responsible for the professional development and supervision of all staff designated for supervision including staff from other disciplines, agencies, and social work students as required and appropriate.
- To ensure appropriate safeguarding processes are in place for those most vulnerable adults.
- To manage a caseload including complex assessments and casework.
- To represent and be able to make decisions on behalf of Optalis, including work in multi-agency settings.
- To deputise for the relevant manager and to manage staff as required ensuring an effective and responsive service.
- Will be required to supervise other social workers and occupational therapists within the organisation and assessment facilitators together with student social workers (as required).
- To have an understanding of budget management and work within Optalis’ budgetary constraints.
- Make decisions on day- to- day operational issues within the remit of the post and in line with the eligibility criteria to ensure the safety of adults at risk.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Understanding of Safeguarding processes and the protection of adults at risk.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- IT skills – competent in use of Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Full driving licence and daily access to personal vehicle.
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.