Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in a Family Support Team in Tower Hamlets. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3 month contract.
- Maintain accurate case records to include information and analysis, and fulfil national timescales, procedures and statutory duties in line with national and local policies, practices and procedures.
- Carry out assessments of needs and risk, and liaise with other specialists and agencies as necessary and enable them to be involved and contribute to the process.
- Initiate, chair and participate in reviews, cases conferences and other professional meetings and provide reports as required. Undertake court work as required.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.