Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Social Work Senior Practitioner to work part-time (26 hours per week) based in Leatherhead, within the Emergency Duty Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £38.00 - £42.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- 26 hours out of hours shifts
- 12 hour days work on a rota
- Help the team build strong networks with partner agencies and day time services and ensure that the children are safeguarded during out of hours
- Uphold and champion best practice so that together, we are focused on solving problems and we meet the needs of our Children, Young People and their families, reducing the risk of harm
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children’s services
- Passionate about improving outcomes and safeguarding children and young people
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.