Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Keynsham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £31 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- With the Team Manager participate in the formulation of detailed Team objectives and policies.
- To contribute to co-operative working across services in accordance with the Council's Vision and Values. To contribute to cross-service initiatives as required.
- To assist in ensuring the Team's services are responsive to community needs and that equal opportunity and health and safety issues are identified and addressed effectively.
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Children Act 1989, Children Act 2004 and other relevant legislation.
- To manage a caseload which may include children and families with complex needs and require multi-agency co-ordination
- To maintain electronic client records systems in accordance with departmental procedures.
- To maximise life chances for Children in Need and Children Looked After
- To adhere to and promote B&NES Equal Opportunities Policy and adopt practices that are inclusive and anti-discriminatory.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Mark Andrews; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.