Sanctuary Social Care has permanent vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Hemel Hempstead, within the Children Looked After Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this permanent Senior Practitioner role is £34,788 - £38,813 per annum.
Duties of the Senior Practitioner:
- Providing high quality support and planning for children and young people who are in long term foster care, residential care and semi-independent care up until the age of 18.
- Take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Previous experience working in a similar role/team is essential
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Amanda Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.