Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Senior Practitioner to work full-time based in Hereford, within the Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £34.79 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Carry out assessments and where necessary, attend strategy discussions and undertake section 47 investigations and attend child protection case conferences
- Assist the Team Manager with supervision and support to the three family support workers in the team as well as ASYE social workers, as well as overseeing performance and chairing child in need meetings and quality assuring child in need plans
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A skilled and experienced Social Worker
- Up for the challenge to hold a small complex caseload of families/young people where there are safeguarding concerns or the family is in need of support
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.