Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 5 Registered Nurse to fill Adhoc shifts based in Worcester.
You will be working within a Surgical Clinical Decisions Unit.
The pay rates for this Band 5 Registered Nurse job are:
- £21 per hour for days (assignment rate)
- £26 per hour for nights (assignment rate)
- £31 per hour for Sundays (assignment rate)
The shifts are a mixture of long days or nights.
Requirements of the Band 5 Registered Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Nurse job is advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.