Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Nottingham.
- Days - £20.50
- Nights/Saturdays - £27.00
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £32.00
- Provide a defined level of assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant mental health problems/disorders
- Provide realistic timely and occasionally intensive support to patients within an inpatient setting
- Provide education and supervision to junior staff members, peers and other professionals
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.