Registered General Nurses - Band 5
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN) to fill outstanding shifts based in Ipswich.
The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
Pay Rates for the RGNS:
- Days - £19.60 per hour (assignment rate)
- Nights - £25.31 per hour (assignment rate)
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £30.03 per hour (assignment rate)
With thousands of shifts made available to Sanctuary Health each week (across all multiple NHS localities), you'll never be short of shift work within your local area. Best of all, we've introduced a super-easy system that makes it a doddle for you to choose and confirm the shifts you'd like to work.
Be in direct control of when and where you work:
- Using our smart technology, we'll find you vacant shifts within minutes, 24/7 based on your availability and places you'd like to work
- Receive SMS and email alerts when a shift becomes available
- Or auto-book the shifts you really love!
- Opt-in to Daily Pay, rather than waiting a week
Requirements of the Nurses:
- Degree or equivalent in general nursing
- Active NMC Registration as a registered general nurse
- Hospital experience as a general nurse
These Nurse jobs are advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.