Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Liverpool. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Registered General Nurse job is £28,512 - £33,792 per annum.
- Are you an exceptional Adult Registered Nurse looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in prison healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
- Golden Hello of £1500 (£500 on joining, £500 after 12 months, £500 after 24 months)
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free eye-tests
- Refer A Friend Scheme
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.