Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Registered General Nurse to work full-time (day shifts) in Wards based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this locum Registered General Nurse job is £20.21 up to £34.44 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on shift pattern and this role is an ongoing contract.
- Spinal or other major surgery
- Arthroplasty BIU
- Oncology requiring a range of Orthopaedic surgery
- Private Ward
- Theatres and Recovery
- Out Patients Department
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- Minimum requirement would be 2 days per week
- In date DBS
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Jack Dobrucki; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.