Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Reablement Physiotherapist to work full-time in Southwark. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £30.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 month contract. The role requires face to face intervention with clients (Full PPE will be provided). Candidates will be expected to work 37.5 hours weekly on shift bases across Monday to Sunday. A shift and rota requirement to be discussed at interview.
About the role:
- To work with the patient, carers and professional colleagues to undertake the stated functions of the Reablement Service.
- This includes completing initial assessment incorporating risk assessment and goal setting, formulating personalised independence/care plans, carrying out physiotherapy specific interventions in the patients home and delegating therapeutic tasks to support staff, collaborating with community supports or local opportunities, and providing equipment and aids.
- Provision of a short term intensive assessment period, assessing the person's ability to maximise their independence and to provide a robust assessment that measures the amount of ongoing support that is needed. To share assessment recommendations with social work colleagues to inform proposals for ongoing care.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.