Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Adults Complex Care Team based in Enfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31.15 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The Social worker may also need to communicate closely and sensitively with family members of service users who are deceased.
- The Social worker may need to work across two locations/site and use two different database to record information, access and load documents.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- They will need to have sound knowledge around the continuing health care process and procedure and the legislation that underpins this, including the Decision Support Tools, London Health Needs Tool.
- Undertaking comprehensive social care assessments and or reports, with detailed support plans, as appropriate.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.