Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for a Social Worker to fill a full-time role within an Access Team based in Havering. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this full-time Social Worker role is £28 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
Havering Access Team is the first point of contact for clients contacting social services for care and/or support.
- The team consists of initial contact workers, social care staff and occupational therapists
- Focus of the team is to provide an immediate or urgent response to referrals ( which includes urgent care and support, reviews/care breakdown/respite). HATs remit is to manage risk and support the client to achieve outcome(s) that is important to them and their presenting need.
- HAT is an integrated, dynamic and fast paced team and respond to crisis.
- Cases vary depending on the nature of the referral.
- Social worker to have the ability to prioritise their case load, close cases within a short time scale and to work under pressure
- A Social Work qualification
- Current HCPC Registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult services.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.