Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Project Officer to work full-time in Waltham Forest. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in social services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Project Officer job is £187.27 per day and is an 3-month contract.
Purpose of job:
- The role of the Project Officer is to support the Independent Living Offer savings programme, tracking and monitoring activity and liaising with OT/SW, brokerage and finance to check and validate savings achieved.
- To support HOS & AD with report analysis, monitoring progress and monthly reporting
- Tracking a number of workstreams linked to Adult Social Care savings and the total number of annual social care reviews (Approx 1700 cases)
- Interrogating the Adult Social Care database to provide evidence of activity
- Analysis of the activity and the impact of reviews and workstream inputs (financially & outcomes for residents), to understand the impact across the year for this cohort.
- Monthly reporting to the senior management team - activity, impact, savings achieved & project risks/mitigations
- Daily liaison with operational staff and managers to ensure activity and savings/additional cost is captured accurately
- Link between the Adult Social Care business and support services e.g. finance, performance, commissioning.
- Attendance and participation at Panel and other relevant meetings
- Reporting to the Head of Service and Assistant Director of Wellbeing & Prevention
Requirements of the Project Officer:
- Recent relevant experience
This Project Officer job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.