Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Programme Manager to work in Hammersmith and Fulham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Programme Manager job is £38,000 to £40,000 per annum.
- As the postholder, you will be responsible for Programme Leaders Skills for Life & Family, Established Lecturers SFL & Sessional Lecturer SFL.
- You will be responsible for the management of a broad Skills For Life (SFL) & Family Learning curriculum areas to meet local needs in English, Maths and English for speakers of other languages (ESOL) and contribute to local and national targets.
- You will lead on the management and coordination of the SFL and FL curriculum in line with council priorities, policies and performance frameworks.
- You will manage the high quality delivery of the SFL & FL curriculum across the service in line with local and national standards e.g. skills funding agency (SFA) & Ofsted.
Requirements of the Programme Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working as a Programme Manager
This Programme Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.