Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Prison Pharmacist to work full-time based in Featherstone.
The pay rate for this locum Prison Pharmacist job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The hours of this role would be 08:00-16:00 Monday-Friday. The successful applicant should be available to start ASAP, ideally from Monday 12th July on a block booking.
- Clinically and accuracy checking prescriptions.
- Work with the Lead Pharmacist on providing medicines management support to a number of different wings.
- Be responsible for the provision and delivery of an integrated, safe, legal, high-quality prison pharmaceutical service.
- Work closely with the Head of Healthcare and the multidisciplinary team, being responsible for ensuring that the provision of service meets the contractual obligations.
- Be responsible for providing daily expert advice on pharmaceutical matters and ensuring that a safe but modern medicines management service is provided to prisoners.
- Non patient facing role for a short time period (due to COVID).
Requirements of the Prison Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Minimum of two years working as a pharmacist within the NHS or a similar setting.
- Ideally have prison clearance but may consider putting an experienced pharmacist through prison clearance process.
- Available to start ASAP.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Prison Pharmacist job is advertised by Mo Sofique; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.