Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5/6/7 Physiotherapists/Occupational Therapists to work full-time in Lewisham, within the Community Therapy Teams. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist jobs are £22.00 - £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Physiotherapists/Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy or Occupational therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Community experience
- Car driver (pool car available)
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.