Sanctuary Health has a locum vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist specialising in Learning Disabilities to work full-time based in Merton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- To take lead role in as a sole clinician in the assessment and treatment of people with rehabilitation needs who present complex physical and psychological conditions.
- To have responsibility for developing and delivering an individual treatment plan.
- To be responsible for own caseload and all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
- To provide advice on specialised physiotherapy treatment plan for service users e.g. postural management 24 hrs programme, eating and drinking programme, advice on specialist seating and to be consulted by other team members and health care professionals
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree within physiotherapy
- HCPC registration
- NHS Experience working as a physiotherapist
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.