Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Eastbourne in an Intermediate Care Team.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- We are requiring physiotherapists to cover vacancies in our busy intermediate care unit based in Eastbourne.
- You will be working as part of our multi-disciplinary team providing short term rehabilitation to clients in order for them to achieve their goals and facilitate discharge.
- You will be required to attend multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- 2 years experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.