Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Southampton, within the Urgent Response Team.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist job is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake multi-factorial assessments using the Single Assessment Process and undertake specific Physiotherapy assessments for clients in their own home by using investigative and analytical skills for those with acute/complex/rehabilitation or palliative care needs e.g., clients with multiple pathology and complex social care needs.
- Functional assessments.
- Assessments of upper area lower limb motor and sensory function.
- Assessment of gait and balance.
- Assessment of mobility and related equipment needs.
- Assessment and management of respiratory disorders
- Cognitive testing.
- Assessment for and fitting of specialist equipment to address crisis needs.
- Assessment and measurements for minor environmental adaptations to patient homes e.g., rails, banisters.
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.