Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum role for a Band 6 Community Physiotherapists to work full-time based in Weston Super Mare.
The pay rates for these locum Physiotherapist roles are £24.71 per hour (assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
Duties of the Physiotherapists:
- Facilitating hospital discharges from the acutes and provide rehabilitation in their own home.
- Working closely with OTs, RSWs to improve function and independence
Requirements of the Physiotherapists:
- Degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Experienced Physio locum required to assist with our D2A/Home first provision in North Somerset
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.