Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Band 7 Physiotherapist to work full-time in the Locksbottom. The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an on-going contract.
- Acute medicine, discharge planning, respiratory assessment’s and treatment.
- Work on COVID positive wards with general medical rehabilitation patients.
- Acute Inpatient NHS experience, including medical, respiratory, haematology/haemato-oncology and rehabilitation.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist.
- Hospital experience and working on wards.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.