Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work based in Brecon.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist job is £30.78 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 2-month contract.
- Undertaking the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation
- Join and become part of a multidisciplinary team
- Working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Clinical experience in MSK disorders
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.