Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Outer London?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Physiotherapist to work full-time in Outer London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £26 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- New patient assessments
- Working in the community, treating patients in their homes
- Assessing and treating complex presentations in long term neurological conditions
- Able to carry a large caseload. Able to see a minimum of 5 patients a day
- Functional Assessments
- Able to discharge plan in a timely manner liaising with the MDT, patients, families, GPs etc
- Attending weekly MDTs and lead on the treatment planning and discharge planning on your caseload
- To report to the band 7 OT when assistance or guidance is required
- To complete joint sessions with the SALT, OT and rehab assistants as and when required
- Prescribe personalised and tailored exercise programs
- Evidence of managing a large caseload
- Must be able to complete documentation in a timely manner
- Able to communicate and empathise with patients
- To lead on complex physiotherapy interventions in long term neuro conditions
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must have previous experience as a Band 6
- Experience working in the community
- Experience of leading on the physio caseload in MDTs
- EMIS experience
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.