Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5/6/7 Paediatric Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Leicestershire.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £25-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the MSK Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Have postgraduate experience working in a paediatric physiotherapy setting
- Have completed postgraduate paediatric courses, training and/or study days
- Have knowledge and experience of the core skills of a paediatric physiotherapist
- Have knowledge of national and local legislation and current issues relating to children within Health, Education and Social Care
- Self organisation, diary management, caseload management, MDT working, high standard of communication skills, safeguarding awareness.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.