Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Intermediate Care Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Bletchley.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £20 - £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you are required to work in community admission avoidance and supported discharge team. Service is based at Bletchley Therapy Unit.
- The role will include completing multifactorial assessments to identify goals and treatment plans, providing intervention such as issuing equipment and rehabilitation plans to improve functional independence.
- The role includes working closely with the immediate MDT consisting of rehabilitation assistants, OTs, nurses and medicines management technician.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience of working with older people is essential.
- Car driver essential as this is a community post and you will be working in patients own homes.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.