Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector is looking for an experienced Band 5 Pharmacy Technician to work full-time based in Arden, Warwickshire.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician job is £22 per hour (Assignment rate).
- Provide high quality technical, medicines optimisation service, project and administrative support to reflect customer requirements.
- Undertake reporting and analysis of specialist medicines related information to support delivery of the MO service specifications.
- Work as part of the MO team to facilitate clinically and cost-effective, safe and appropriate prescribing.
- The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of specialist medicines-related data, information, knowledge and MO projects, services, and initiatives.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- GPHC Registration
- Post graduate pharmacy experience
- NHS/Hospital experience is essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.