Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 Pharmacy Technicians to fill a full-time role based in Winwick.
The pay rates for these locum Pharmacy Technician jobs are £21 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- Improving medication error incident reporting and learning
- Reviewing and data cleansing medication errors and incidents to ensure a high level of data quality
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive regular reports for the Medicines Safety Group
- Using incident reporting systems to gather complex information to identify trends and the learning required to reduce risk in future
- Supporting in the development and delivery of training related to the medicines safety strategy
- Receiving and responding to requests for more information about medication error incident reports
- Proactively promoting the safe use of medicines across the organisation
- Attending the Medicines Safety Group and to support medication incident review groups and co-ordinate actions where required
- Assisting with the implementation of local strategies and policies to achieve the safer management of medicines (including controlled drugs) within the Trust
- Supporting the MSO in coordinating patient safety critical medication safety alerts, notifications, recalls and supply disruption alerts, in line with the Mersey Care procedure for management of CAS alerts, using the incident management system
- Chairing Medicine Incident Safety Huddles (MISH) and to attend and proactively contribute to divisional medicines incidents safety huddles
- Encouraging reporting, and monitor the use of systems for recording of, adverse reactions/ using the CSM yellow card system
- Supporting investigations concerning anomalies in prescribing, requisitioning and supply of medicines and medicines paperwork and to escalate to the Medicines Safety Officer as appropriate
- Ensuring that incidents that occur across the interface or other care providers are reported and investigated
- Supporting the preparation and dissemination of communications regarding risk reduction and lessons learnt
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technicians:
- GPHC Registration
- NHS experience needed
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Pharmacy Technician jobs are advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.