Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Pharmacist to work in Luton. The pay rate for this locum Pharmacist jobs are £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Pharmacist:
- To provide dispensary cover/link pharmacy cover and to support the MMT technicians, this operational work may be within the Luton and Bedfordshire directorates.
- To provide pharmaceutical support to the clozapine clinic(s) in Bedfordshire and Luton, screening prescriptions and liaising with the MDT as necessary.
- To manage the supply of clozapine to in-patients and out-patient clinic.
- To offer support and advice to all staff participating in these procedures.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Previous and recent NHS experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Pharmacist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.