Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Pharmacist to work full-time based in Basildon.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 Pharmacist job is £31.93 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Predominately ward based pharmacist duties including medicines reconciliation, clinical screen of medicines, patient counselling, responding to medicines enquiries and supply of medicines.
- Dispensary duties are also expected including checking of dispensed.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist.
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy.
- Experience working as a pharmacist within the NHS or similar setting, including hospital ward-based experience in a range of specialities such as Medicine and Surgery.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Band 7 Pharmacist job is advertised by Billy Clark; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.