Sanctuary Health is currently looking for two experienced and dedicated Band 5 Pharmacists to work full-time based in Kettering.
The pay rate for these locum Pharmacist jobs are £19 per hour (Assignment rate) and is are contracts lasting till the end of March 2021.
- To be responsible for the safe and effective use of medicines in a clinical area.
- To engage with ward staff to ensure that all medicines are stored in line with national and local guidelines.
- To ensure accurate drug histories are obtained and reconciled.
- To ensure all medicines on the allocated ward area are ordered, stored, prescribed and administered in line with KGH Medicines Code.
- To liaise with community Pharmacies, Care Homes and other primary/community care providers, as required, to ensure continuity of care post discharge.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensiv pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- 2 years experience
These Pharmacist jobs are advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.