Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4/5 Pharmacist to work full-time based in Isleworth.
The pay rates per hour (Assignment rate):
- Band 4 = £16 an hour
- Band 5 = £20 an hour
Duties of the Pharmacist:
- Assisting Dispensary Assistants with their daily duties if required.
Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- Must be registered on the GPHC as a pharmacist
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- At least 6 months NHS Experience
- ACT - Desirable
- Organise and prioritise work in accordance to urgency
- Follow all Health and Safety Protocols within the Department
- Follow all directions from the Department Lead
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.