Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric Speech and lanaguage Therapist to work either full-time or part-time based in various locations: Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Watford or Hertford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Speech and lanaguage Therapist jobs are £25.07 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
As postholder of this role you will mainly be responsible for assessing and treating children up to the age of 18 - MSK, developmental and neurological conditions.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech & language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language therapy
- HCPC registered as aSpeech and lanaguage Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as aSpeech and lanaguage Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience of working with children.
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and lanaguage Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.