Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Paediatric Physiotherapist to work 22.5 hours per week, based in Uxbridge.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Physiotherapist job is £30.00 - £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Working in both clinic, homes and schools and working with EHCP
Requirements of the Paediatric Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience of working in paediatrics in the community treating a range of conditions including torticollis, talipes, erbs palsy, developmental delay, cerebral palsy, neuromuscular, hypermobility etc
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Paediatric Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.