Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Paediatric Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Isle of Man. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian job is £32.00 - £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 12-month contract.
Exemptions will be given to anyone travelling to the Isle of Man for this role. Please note that on arrival here for the worker may have to self isolate for up to 14 days prior to being able to work in our hospital. The worker will be paid for this period. Return travel will be paid for by the Trust. There is accommodation available on site.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.