Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Paediatric Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Powys, mid Wales.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Dietitian job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Home working is possible with Information governance policy and Covid-19 guidelines.
- Be responsible for managing established and new caseload as part of a focussed community team, Caseload includes CMPA, HEF, LD, Obesity and ED) and can largely be managed remotely with focussed Therapy Hub support to book clinics and support with administration
- Wide collaboration including carers, parents, AHP colleagues, GPs, health visitors and community nurses
Requirements of the Paediatric Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- An ability to work autonomously and able to seek support as required
- Strong clinical, IT and communication skills
- Suitable experience and full DBS/ CPR training
- Resuscitation, IG and safeguarding training
- Car driver desirable
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietary knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Paediatric Dietitian job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.