Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Paediatric Diabetes Dietitian to fill a locum part-time or full-time role based in Slough.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Diabetes Dietitian job is £29.00 - £31.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Leading role in the nutritional assessment and management of diabetes within an in and outpatient setting
- Work closely with diabetes multi-disciplinary team
Requirements of the Paediatric Diabetes Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Experience with paediatric diabetes
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietary knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Paediatric Diabetes Dietitian job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.